Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Joe Burd's Xziled Newsvine Column

I just wanted to leave a quick note about my new column on Newsvine.com.  I have been an author on Newsvine for almost four years, but recently due to a difference in views between the news site and myself they decided to rescind my original, more established account.

As I result, I've had to start from scratch again with my column.

On that note, since Newsvine reaches so many people I've decided to ignore the setback for my original column and make my new one even better and busier.  Two little things that really help with respect to making a Newsvine column broadly successful are votes and comments.  If you like my stories and want to support my work, please register an account at Newsvine and make sure that you at least vote for the stories you enjoy and, whenever possible, leave some comments!

As much as I love investigative journalism and, more broadly, writing, I also really love and appreciate my readers, those of you that always follow my work and enjoy what I do.  As long as people keep reading my stories, I'll keep writing them.

Thank you so much for all of your interest and support.

My Newsvine Column is called Xziled and can be found at:
http://joe-burd.newsvine.com.